You may determine your subscription status a couple of different ways:
- Store: The best way to determine and manage your subscription status is by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store after you have downloaded the app. If you have chosen to upgrade to the premium version of Mobile Passport plus, you can also refer to the order receipt email sent to you by the store. It will detail the subscription renewal guidelines and links to how you can review your subscription directly in the store. You will not receive an email from the App Store or Google Play Store if you are using the free version of Mobile Passport.
- In-App: You may also open the app and select the drop-down menu located in the top left side. If it reads, “Upgrade to MPplus,” you are currently using the free version of Mobile Passport. If it reads, “Manage Subscription,” you are currently using the premium version of Mobile Passport plus.
- Device Setting: Alternatively, you may open your device settings to view and manage your subscription there.
- iOS: Open device Settings, select [your name], select “iTunes & App Store”, select “Apple ID”, select “View Apple ID”, select “Subscriptions.” If you are using the free version of Mobile Passport, the list of “Options” will include an upgrade to Mobile Passport plus for one (1) year for $14.99 or one (1) month for $4.99. If you have chosen to upgrade to the premium version of Mobile Passport plus, the list of “Options” will show a checkmark next to Mobile Passport plus and a tab directly below to “Cancel Subscription.”
- Android: Open device Settings and select “Apps.” Mobile Passport will only be listed if you have upgraded to Mobile Passport plus. In this case, select “Mobile Passport” and options to manage your subscription. This will direct you to the Google Play Store where you can manage your subscription.